Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winter park visits

It's been relatively warm here the past two days so I've been taking the boys to the park after we drop Natalie off at school. It's been so much fun. It's amazing how great you feel after playing outside. We slide, swing, crawl through tunnels and pretend we're trains. Basically act like fools.

These past two days helped me realize how important it is to get out. I'm a bit of a weather wimp, but I'm finding that with the right gear I can actually enjoy my time with the boys instead of focusing on my cold toes. Owen and Peter would stay out all day if I let them. They start asking "Park? Park?" As soon as we get back in the van after dropping Natalie off. 

Hopefully the weather will stay warm and we can continue our little morning routine. 




No comments: