Thursday, April 10, 2014

Things I know about my Natalie

I've been reading the book "Hands Free Mama" lately and it inspired me to write down a few of the things that I know about my sweet, 5-year-old Natalie right now....
  • I know that there is nothing my sweet girl likes to do more than play (especially with her mommy). Everything from Anna and Elsa (from the Frozen movie) and "who's the fastest racer" to puppies and princesses.
  • I know that she sometimes feels a little shy, but will always be brave and ask a new friend to play, put her face in the water at swimming lessons, or sing in her school Christmas concert.
  • I know that Mo Willems is her absolute favourite author, and she plans to write books with him someday.
  • She loves her brothers fiercely and is constantly kissing and hugging them. She often tells them they are the best brother ever. It melts my heart.
  • She is insanely ticklish under her chin and around her neck and loves to tell us that she's allergic to tickles (they make her pee).
  • She loves spending her Friday nights watching a movie and eating popcorn and cupcakes with her mom and dad. (I hope that lasts a really, really long time)
  • To Natalie there is nothing tastier in this world than lays plain chips and anything (I mean anything) chocolate.
  • She has the best giggle...ever!
  • She likes to sleep with a huge gang of barbies, smurfs and assorted snuggies in her bed.
  • She has a heart of gold and is always thinking of ways to show her friends and family that she cares. She loves to make cards and drawings to give away and bake cupcakes for friends' birthdays.
  • She is a performer at heart. Right now she nows the entire Olaf "In Summer" song and likes to perform it with props. So fun!
  • She loves to snuggle, hold hands (we give a double squeeze as code for "I love you" and roughhouse.
  •  She is the sweetest girl I know and I love her more than words could ever say.








No comments: