Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thirty Eight Weeks!

I'm thirty eight weeks preggers -and as of tomorrow I'm officially on maternity leave! Hooray!

I'm hoping to cook and freeze a few more meals over the next couple of days, and get in some naps before The Bean arrives. Although Beaner may have other plans. Dan predicts that tomorrow or Wednesday will be delivery day. I'm guessing Wednesday since that marks the full moon and - hokey as it may sound - full moons tend to bring on the babies. We'll just have to wait and see.

In the meantime - check out the belly! This is me striking a preggers pose during a recent walk in Griffith Park - a fantastic park not far from our house. My belly is definitely growing lately, although it's feeling pretty cramped in there. I can feel every little movement The Bean makes.



More updates later this week - I am on mat leave now so I've got time on my hands. Oh and the food of the week - strawberry jam (with tea bicuits). Tasty!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

how cute are you! i loved taking pre-delivery photos. you are getting some beautiful shots that you'll treasure forever. good luck this week! i can't wait to hear the news!!!

Sarah said...

where is that baby, wendy??? ha ha I just wanted to send you a huge good luck and let you know that you're in my thoughts as the big day approaches! hugs