Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I heart Eggos!


My obsession with Eggos started about two weeks ago. We were watching TV and there they were - yummy, delicious-looking Eggos staring back at me through the TV screen. So at 9:30 p.m. Dan made the trek to the grocery store to buy me a 16 pack of homestyle waffles - which I devoured over the course of about 4 days.

But instead of trying to control this craving I'm totally giving in. In fact my second 16-pack will grace the freezer tonight - ready for me to devour early tomorrow morning . Bring on the Eggos!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ha! and now i want some! my cravings weren't too strange, the only 'bad' one being costco hotdogs which are simply irresistable LOL

Julie said...

Wendy! Try the blueberry ones...OMG. It'll change your life. i've been addicted to these for the last 10 weeks I swear!

Happy 30 weeks!